Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nine Days Later

My youngest sister and her son came to visit us, they arrived here on Feb 17, they are headed home today.  This is one of the few times that I wish that time didn't go fast.  Most of my life, time has not flown by as quickly as when I am with my family.  I wish time would be much slower then. 

I was so excited on Feb. 17 to go and get my sister and nephew from the airport.  When the time came, I got my daughters and my sister and together and we headed to my minivan to go and get them.  They arrived at the gate while we were still traveling down.  We were a few minutes away.  They had to get some baggage so we waited in the cell phone waiting area for a little while.  Then we proceeded to the pick-up area.  I saw them in the rear view mirror, so I grabbed my baby out of her carseat and met them at the back of the van.  I let her hold the baby while I put the luggage in.  We kissed each other and jumped in the van and headed home.

We made a pitstop at Arby's before arriving home.  We had to park pretty far away so my sister dropped us off at the door and then parked.  We all left our phones in the car, so I went back out and got them.  We sat around and talked for a while before we headed to bed.  It had been a long day for them.  They look wonderful!

While they were here, we enjoyed our time together.  We went out to eat, we got frozen custard, we saw old friends, we hung out and watched television.  We went to Antelope Island (which should be Bison Island, in my opinion).  My nephew enjoyed going to the gym with my husband.   It was wonderful to just be together again.  I tried to talk her into moving here, but I am not sure it worked out.  We shall see.  I hope and pray that their house sells soon.

To my sister and my nephew, thank you for coming to see us!  I hope you had as much fun here as I had having you here.  I wish you could have been here longer but I am thankful for the time you were here.  I miss you both already!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment