Monday, July 25, 2011

One Long Day

This morning began for me at approximately 3:45 am, this is an hour I prefer to never see.  The medication I am currently taking for the previously mentioned PG makes me suffer from sleeplessness and jitteriness.  At 5:10 am, I decided I couldn't try to sleep anymore, as I had to get up in 10 minutes to go get ready for work. 

I got up, made myself an egg salad sandwich, took my medicine, and went in and cried in the bedroom.  My husband was awake now, and I couldn't contain the tears.  I was exhausted, and there was no way out of it, I had to go to work.  This is the busy week at work... every other week is very busy, with a deadline that must be met. 

I put in a 12 hour day once I got to work.. I worked from 6:15 am to 6:15 pm, minus the half hour lunch.  I was happy when my supervisor told me she was getting ready to leave, and she would drop me off at the train station so I could catch the train home.  I generally commute back and forth with my husband, but since he only works 8 hour days, I couldn't expect him to wait around for me.  My husband picked me up at the train station at 7:30 pm.  He had my youngest son, who was in the backseat blowing me kisses.  That always makes my day! 

It was wonderful to get home at about 7:45 pm tonight and see my children.  Thankfully, they understand that I am exhausted.  We had a spiritual thought and I took my prenatal vitamin, calcium+D vitamin and a benadryl.  Like I have mentioned before, they enjoy the blog, so I am making sure to get something written today.  It is off to bed for me... hoping to get about 8 1/2 hours of sleep tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you are so tired. It stinks when all you want to do is sleep! It doesn't help the sleep situation being as pregnant as you are... with the PG.

    I enjoy reading your blogs too, so I am glad you did it.

    ReplyDelete