Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Scary Stories

I think we all know some Ghost Stories.  I don't know of anyone that hasn't had a dear friend or sibling tell at least one. 

My kids have told each other some.  In thus doing, they scared themselves as well as each other.  There were many nights when both of my children would wake up and come wandering to where I was sleeping.  I knew quickly what was going on.  Someone else talked about ghosts.  The question was who.  This time it was my oldest son.  He not only managed to scare his sister, but he scared himself too.  Although he knew he was making it up, it still scared him.

We live in an apartment complex.  He had her (and himself convinced) that one of the empty apartments was haunted.  I offered to bring them to the apartment and let them see that it wasn't haunted.  They wouldn't even show me which one it was.  I guess they didn't want to go anywhere near it. 

When I was younger, there was the China Doll.  My mom had one.  It was in the attic.  So, upon hearing the story about the China Doll, I never wanted to see that thing again.  I would not go into the attic.  Not at any price.  I have no idea where that doll is now, neither does my mom.  There was also "Now I've Got Ya, Now I'm Gonna Eat Ya."  In the end, you realize that it wasn't as scary as they made it seem, but until the end, it was quite the scary story.

It has been a couple months since they scared each other.  I am hoping that it never happens again. 

I didn't run yesterday.  I did run today.  I ran a mile.  I walked .41 miles after that.  I was happy.  I have no idea how long it took.  I just wanted to complete a mile.  I didn't take Prednisone today.  I am hoping that I don't need to take it anymore.  We shall see!  I itch, but if it goes away, I will not take it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment