Friday, June 29, 2012

Let'em Rip...

I have heard that statement more times in the past couple of weeks, than I had in the previous 38 years of my life.  My children had been asking for Beyblades for quite a while.  I had no clue what they were, to be honest.

They are these little toys that I can't explain better than saying they are tops that come with a thing that you put it on, then pull a cord, and they spin incredibly fast.  They are little tops that battle with other ones.  I guess the last one spinning wins.  The children spin time with their friends letting them rip.  You have to say "3...2....1... Let'em rip."  Then you pull the cord, and away the go.

My children play with their Beyblades with their friends.  It seems like these are one of the more popular toys around.  It has come to my attention that there is even a cartoon called "Beyblades."  My 4 year-old enjoys watching it, when he can.  I haven't really paid any attention to it.  I am much more into "SpongeBob SquarePants" and "Victorious," when it comes to children's shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment