Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Many Uses of Tupperware

I am a Tupperware Lover.  I admit it.  I even bought waaaaayyyyyy more than I ever should have.  I had to sell a lot of it.  I was a Tupperware Consultant, and if there was a good deal, I would buy it.  Wow, did I spend a lot of money.  I kept a lot of my Tupperware too.  I use it for everything.  My husband brings his lunch/dinner to work daily, courtesy of Tupperware.  I store my flour, sugar, brown sugar, and powdered sugar in Tupperware containers.

I have cereal, oatmeal, pancake mix, and rice in Tupperware containers.  I think there is a Tupperware container for everything!

My toddler, a few months back, found where I kept some of my Tupperware.  I don't keep anything toxic under my kitchen sink.  I have little children and I would hate myself if they got into anything that could hurt them.  All of my medicine is up high...higher than any medicine cabinet could ever be.  Just not worth it to keep it down low.  Anyway, back to the Tupperware.  My toddler, who was 11 months at the time, figure out that the things under the kitchen sink were doors.  She then went on to open them...



She was innocently looking through the things under the sink, and then started to pull things out.  She discovered some uses for them that I would have never come up with.  That thing she is sitting on?  Well, that is my cereal holder.  At that time, it was full of Rice Krispies. 

It is amazing to me how comfortable she can make that look.  It is the perfect sized seat for her.  She is such an inventive little child.  AS she sat on the cereal holder, she played with the sugar container.  Seems like the perfect world, if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment