Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Has Anyone Ever Told You.... ?

Has anyone ever told you that you have a hole in your left eardrum?  That is what I heard from the doctor today.  I went to see him because I have an earache.  My ear starts itching horribly so then I scratch it.  That is where I always seem to go wrong.  I don't know if the scratching leads to the ear infection or if it itches because there is an infection. 

That all said, I think that is his way of telling me I have a hole in my left eardrum.  He prescribed ear drops for me, to use 4 times a day. 

My oldest son and my youngest daughter don't have strep throat.  That is the good news of the day! 

Tonight is Parent/Teacher Conference for my two older children.  I always look forward to that.  My husband  is only working a half a day so he can go with me.  My sister will watch my kids while we are gone.  I am thankful for evening hours for conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment