Friday, August 10, 2012

Feeding Herself

My baby never ceases to amaze me.  Today she was being awfully quiet so I went to check on her.  She had been playing with her older siblings.  When I came from the family room to the kitchen, this is what I saw:


my baby was eating a cookie.  It was a cookie that my sister brought home for me last night, quite large, and very tasty.  It was completely chocolate.  I had broken it into pieces to get the middle of it, which looked like it had a melted Hershey's kiss.

Somehow. she had managed to get it to the floor, still in the box.  She was enjoying each bite she took.  After watching her enjoy the cookie for a few minutes, and having my children take pictures, I decided it was time to bathe her.  She was quite the chocolatey mess, something I would like to someday say about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment