Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Nose Sucker

My baby is not a big fan of it.  I am not sure that she realizes what I am doing with it, until I put it in her nose and it starts doing its job.  It isn't a job that anyone would want to do.  I feel miserable when it makes her cry like she cries at no other time.  She has been stuffed up and I had to use it tonight.  She cried and cried.  She even cried her first tear to come out of her eyes.  It was really sad!  It took a few minutes to calm her down once I was finished. 

I am sure that once she can recognize the nose sucker and move on her own, she will run away, crawl away, or roll away.  Whatever her mode of transportation is at that time!

I ran a mile today.  It took a little under 12 minutes, I set the treadmill at 5.1 mph.  It will be nice when I have the endurance that I used to have.  It is crazy how a mile almost kills me.  I am just going to be taking it easy til the mile or mile and a half is easy on me. 

Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment