Saturday, January 14, 2012

Old Family Pictures

I have been going through pictures today.  It has been a lot of fun.  I found a file with our first family pictures.  I didn't know that Keith had saved them.  It was him, me and my oldest son as an infant.  It is absolutely adorable!  It made me laugh seeing him that young again.  He was a little, chunky fella.  Now he is a slim child.

I enjoy going through pictures.  It is such a blessing to live in an age when we can take pictures and if we don't like them, just delete them and take another.  I remember the day of the old 35 mm film, when you could just hope and pray that the pictures turned out, at least, okay.  Couldn't hope for everyone to look wonderful, but okay was good enough. 

I need to get back into scrapbooking.  It was always a lot of fun to put the memories on paper and journal the different photos.  It is amazing seeing how much children change and how quickly it happens.  Before I know it, my baby will be in school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment