Tuesday, January 31, 2012

An Update

Today has been a hard day for the baby.  She has been her happy self for about 85% of the day.  The other 15% of the day, it was very obvious that she was in a great deal of pain.  When she would cry, it was a very sad cry, it lasted long, and there wasn't much consoling her.  As she cried, she didn't look like herself.

I tried the techniques the doctor showed me to ease her pain and get the gas moving.  It worked pretty well, but not very quickly.  It is one of those times when you wish you could take your child's pain on yourself. 

Tonight, her aunt held her and managed to work a lot of the gas out of her.  She seems to be a lot more content now.  She is eating and thinking about going to sleep now.

I am going to call it a night.  Hope you all had a wonderful January!

No comments:

Post a Comment