Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Utah Jazz Game

Tonight I took my children to their first NBA game.  It was the Utah Jazz vs the Cleveland Cavaliers.  It was a great game.  The Jazz ended up winning 113-105.  We left with two minutes left in the 2nd half.  We wanted to get out before all the traffic. 

My children didn't really seem to care much for it.  My 8 year-old chose to play his Nintendo DS, my daughter wished she had brought a book, and my 4 year-old looked at me for most of the game.  He kept asking if we could go home.  It was late by the time we got out of there and to our car.  It was 9:51 pm.  They are usually in bed by 8:30 pm so I can't blame them much.  My 3 month old is the one that seemed to enjoy it the most.  She liked all the lights I think!

We got the tickets for under $25 off of StubHub.  That is 6 tickets for under $25.  I couldn't pass up such a great deal.  It was in the nosebleed section.  Pretty much as high up as you could possibly sit.  My sister sat down lower because of her vertigo.  She can't go to such high places. 

Well, I am tired.  Hope you all had a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment